Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rockin' the Suburbs

Today we headed to Ravinia for a Justin Roberts concert. It was the perfect day for an outdoor concert! The kids rocked hard for the first three songs and then immediately crashed. Anna had to use the potty during the 2 biggest hits and Greta was out of sorts for most of the concert - looks like we're going to need to work on their concert stamina. Actually, we really had a great time - the weather couldn't have been better, and it was a great way to spend Father's Day weekend.








Notice the matching outfits...I just couldn't resist :)

3 comments:

Quinn said...

I love the matching outfits! Looks like the kids had a blast! :)

Ione said...

What a fun Father's Day weekend for Mark!

Natalie said...

Who's Justin Roberts? You guys have quite the picnic set up. How many trips to the car did it take to get all that stuff out there? I want to picnic with you!