Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Greta's First Bath


Tonight we gave Greta her first bath - and boy was I out of practice! I made the cardinal mistake of taking her diaper off too soon and next thing we knew baby poo and pee was squirting everywhere. Jack had to jump out of the way, but luckily we were both spared a direct hit. Jack was a big help running to get all of the things I forgot to gather before we started the bath and Greta smelled great when we were finished :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, Megan and crew!!

Wow, what a beautiful little girl, and a wonderful name. It was great to see the pictures, video clip and other info on the family. Someday, I hope that I can meet all of the "kids." This is one BEAUTIFUL family.

God Bless..Great Aunt Jo Ann

Ione said...

Ha! Jack is becoming an old pro at this big brother stuff! That's great that he's such a great helper.