Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Jack and Anna really got into Easter this year! They had fun dyeing eggs yesterday and had a blast hunting for all the eggs the Easter Bunny hid. The best part, though, was the candy of course! They both tried to be sneaky and have more after we told them, "no more". The wrappers gave them away, though. I found Jack at the bottom of the stairs with a candy wrapper:
Me: "Where did that come from?"
Jack: "I ate it where you couldn't see me. I went up to my room."
You gotta love the honesty...





















2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay Megan! Welcome to the blog world :) I am so excited... I love how Jack bends the rules for the Easter candy... too cute!

Quinn said...

Megan! I am so excited, I didn't know that you had a blog! I will be adding it to my site right away and checking yours often! :)